RebornAge
Thanks For Supporting RebornAge. Please Vote Every Day Thank You!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RebornAge
Thanks For Supporting RebornAge. Please Vote Every Day Thank You!
RebornAge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slayer's Mod application.

Go down

Slayer's Mod application. Empty Slayer's Mod application.

Post  Slayer Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:56 pm

Real name? : Arameh (rare name)
how old are you? :14 (im mature though)
Which rank do You want to Apply? :I would like to be a moderator
How long have you been in this Forum? :Just for 10 minutes(games just came out)
Why do you think you deserve the Rank? : I deserve this rank because i will bring lots of player, make guides for player, make videos, help players, make this game better and funner. (more)
Does anyone think you deserve it? : Well there really isn't anyone but i'm sure people do.
Do you help much? :I help a lot. I help alot alot alot and i dont stop untill i answer the persons question.
How long can you stay active each day? : Atleast 8 hours ( on weekends like 15 hours)
Are you active on forums? : Same as game.
Have you been staff on any other server, if yes which server? : Yes, AvolitionScape, Sparta, Godzscape, SpartaScape. (more but kinda forgot name)
Did you broke rules? :I only broke 1 rule and that was when i first started playing rsps, the rule was no spamming.
Do players like you? : Yes im very friendly and fun. Each time i do something players say "thx" or "ty"
Tell us about yourself I'm friendly, fun, active, helpful, i make videos, i make guides, i will help on forums, editing, experienced in staff, my goal is to reach had admin or even co owner. Thank you for reading my application. santa

Slayer

Back to top Go down