RebornAge
Thanks For Supporting RebornAge. Please Vote Every Day Thank You!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RebornAge
Thanks For Supporting RebornAge. Please Vote Every Day Thank You!
RebornAge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thomas For Mod !

Go down

Thomas For Mod ! Empty Thomas For Mod !

Post  IRL Thomas Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:21 pm

I'd like to start by saying, I've been playing Rebornage for a few days. I will do my best to become an active player, and I know that this server can go far. I've talked a little to Simple Mind, and he seems to be a very nice guy. I'm applying for Moderator, because I think that it would be very fun to be a moderator of a server like this. I do understand that it requires alot of responsibility to be a moderator, yes.

Question

NAME: My name? It's Thomas, obviously. IRL my name is Thomas.

AGE: I'm 13 years old, sir. I hope that you respect the fact that I'm not very old, but I hope that there will be no problems regarding that!

WHY SHOULD I PICK YOU: I'm signing up for a Moderator because this server seems lovely, and I want to be a big part of it. I want to play an important role of the server, and I will do my best to be helpful & active! I've got alof of experience being a moderator, and I've also had my very own RSPS once.. I've also been a Moderator before. I want to witness the growth of this server, and I think I could do that better if I were a moderator. I also think that I could be a good asset for the staff team of this server, but I don't know - What do you guys think? I need the servers support, or I will not be a good moderator. I'd say that I can contribute and help out alot on this server. I know how to solve a fight or a problem, without of being a part of it.

Lets take an example of what problems can occur when you're a moderator:

Player 1 flames Player 2, and Player 2 starts to flame back. How may I handle this situation? It's simple. The first thing I would do, is to ask them kindly to stop the fight. If this doesn't work, I once again warn them depending on the level of the flame. If this doesn't work, I will mute them both for...Lets say 15 minutes. I unmute them, and I might ask them "Did you guys learn a lesson?". If they don't stop after this, I will give them another mute & I will wait for an higher ranked staff member to review the situation. I will never ever take any actions without of giving out warnings, if the player isn't advertising other servers. In that case, I would immediately mute him.

The main point of a moderator, is to be able to handle fights without of being a part of them!

WILL YOU BE ACTIVE: It depends wich day it is, but I can be active atleast 4 hours a day on the weekends. Probably more, don't worry. You'll see me alot ingame.

WILL YOU BE HELPFUL: Yes, of course, I will always do my best to help and contribute. I'm also a good guide writer, so I will be able to write guides to help people out!

HOW CAN YOU HELP US: I can help you by simply moderating the server. I can make any donations, and I hope you understand that. Moderating, cleaning up after spammers and making the server have a nice atmosphere is what I can do.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: I'm Thomas, an experienced RSPS player who will not let you down. I think that rebornage looks like a very nice server, and I hope that the forums will be nice for me aswell. I'd love to moderate a server like this, and I can be very active since I've got alot of spare time. Why would you pick me? Well, that's up to you. I'd say that I'm a good moderator, but I don't know how you look at me? Maybe you don't see me as a good choice for a moderator, but I hope you do. I really appreciate that you took your time to read through this, it means alot to me! Also, I know I'm new but don't worry - I'll be old soon!
Have a nice day,

- Thomas

IRL Thomas

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum