RebornAge
Thanks For Supporting RebornAge. Please Vote Every Day Thank You!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RebornAge
Thanks For Supporting RebornAge. Please Vote Every Day Thank You!
RebornAge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supermeme4's Mod App

Go down

Supermeme4's Mod App Empty Supermeme4's Mod App

Post  supermeme4 Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:07 am

Real name? : Zack Morris
how old are you? : soon to be 16 (very mature for my age and sound much older over chat/mic)
Which rank do You want to Apply? : in-game and site moderator
How long have you been in this Forum? : the 6th of june i believe
Why do you think you deserve the Rank? : Because i've done my best to get the forums active and fun to be on.
Does anyone think you deserve it? : not that i know of. im sure if i asked around, i could find someone.
Do you help much? : As much as i possibly can.
How long can you stay active each day? : not as much as i would like but when i do get on, its usually for around 2-3 hours
Are you active on forums? : yes, very.
Have you been staff on any other server, if yes which server? : I've been inactive on any RSPS for around a year now and i dont remember any names of previous servers but i can give you a general number of servers ive moderated for: in-game mod: around 20, in-game admin: 2, site moderator: 4, site admin: 1.
Did you broke rules? : nope.
Do players like you? : as far as i can tell. i havent had anyone say otherwise.
Tell us about yourself : Im from oklahoma, i've played RSPS's for around 3 years now because normal RS got too expencive. for the last year or so i havent been on any RSPS's because i got really into WoW (world of warcraft) private servers, which by the way, i was a moderator on a server called icecold-WoW and then the server crashed and wouldnt work for me anymore, so thats why im back to RSPS. I'm also an avid Xbox player and my GT is: A shady person
I've played xbox for 2 and a half years now and ive had 3 different accounts (a shady person being my 3rd)
i also ride unicycle quite well and would like to be sponsored soon (i already have 2 offers) and i also love to skateboard. im not as good on a board as i am on unicycle tho.
i dont really have much more to say, thank you for your consideration of my application (im also a poet and didnt know it)

supermeme4

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum